Date:	Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:42:07 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From:	ROBERT JONATHAN <robert.jonathan1@...gilio.it>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: FROM THE DESK: MR.ROBERT JONATHAN

FROM THE DESK: MR.ROBERT JONATHAN
FOREIGN-OPERATIONS UNIT STANDARD
CHARTERED BANK INTERNATIONAL
FREEPOST NAT12685421 LOTHBURY,
LONDON
EC2BP
UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Friend.
My name is Mr. Robert Jonathan. I
am the Eastern region branch manager
of the Natwest Bank Plc,of London
United Kingdom. I do not want
problemsbut I just hope you can assist
me. I write you this letter in good faith.

I am in control of the sum
of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds sterling(6.5 Million
Pounds)which was an excess of profit made by our Eastern region branch
office
in the  last quarter of the year 2003,which I have carefully
placed in
an  Escrow Call Deposit Account and did not declare this to
my head
office, Can I really trust you to hold this money for me until
I arrive
your country and pick it up myself and you deduct 30% of the
total
money as your commission?

All I need is for you to get me a
good current account in your bank
where I can move this money,I will
discreetly give you all the
information concerning the account and the
deposit so that  you can
apply to the Bank for the release of the
money.

There is  practically no risk involved; it will be simple
Bank-to-Bank transfer. I hope you understand my situation.Take my
word.

Thank you and God bless.