Date:	Wed, 26 Jul 2006 01:23:51 -0120
From:	"Ed Mcwilliams" <EdMcwilliams@...0114.com>
To:	linux-laptop@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Better Life, well-directed

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEG cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateA
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateB
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only9
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate0
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateY

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://PCUP9S5.doolies.net

wrinkled up. He was afraid of pain,  was  he?  Shove you and your  pain!  He
hurt. His nose was swollen, but his brews and lashes, strangely enough, were

human being, I saved my  minesweeper. My master key. Back there in the heat,
     "Guta!" he  shouted. "Are you going  to  starve  us much  longer? She's
Redrick  stopped  next   to  him.  The  track  dipped  noticeably  here  and

from ear to ear, waved, and said in the direction of the moulage:
     "Do you have a handkerchief or something? I want to wrap it up."
man in a  completely natural manner. Redrick impatiently clinked  his  glass
thousand  at  the  end of the  road. I  can work  up a sweat  for that. Five

lips under the thin mustache.
angrily, listening to the wisecracks, waiting for Ernest--young  then and in