Date:	Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:30:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:	"heavenscape (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists@...ble.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: How to port a legacy device driver to a new Linux platform?

Hi all,

I have a legacy PCI fiber card running under Red Hat Linux 7.3, and I have
all the source code of its driver developped by others. Please see the
attachment.

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/135/cyport71.tar cyport71.tar

It is working fine right now. But I am going to upgrade my OS to Rea Hat
Enterprise Linux AS 4, I am not sure how can I recompile and install this
fiber card in the new OS.  I am new to Linux and have minimal experience in
programming Linux. But this card is very important to me.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated!!  Thanks!!

Mason