Date:	Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:22:42 +0100 (IST)
From:	Dave Airlie <airlied@...ux.ie>
To:	Frederik Deweerdt <deweerdt@...e.fr>
Cc:	Arjan van de Ven <arjan@...radead.org>,
	Andrew Morton <akpm@...l.org>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [mm patch] drm, minor fixes

>> are you sure the callers of these don't wrap it inside a DRM_ERR()
>> macro ?
> I changed the values when:
> - I've checked what seemed right, getting back to the system call.
>  drm_ioctl(), through a call to func().
>  That's the case for:
>  - the EFAULT value in i915_emit_box
>  - two EINVAL values in drm_setversion
> - the return value wasn't used. That was the case for
>  drm_set_busid return values, I felt having returned values negative
>  from the start was more consistent.
>
> Is there a particular change that looked suspicious to you?

These are all actual bugs , however I doubt any of the codepaths are
causing a major problem, a lot of those code paths are for older X
systems or not very likely hit, I'll pull the fixes into the DRM tree
now... the i915 one is a worry I must give out the TG/Intel folks :-)

Thanks,
Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG