Date:	Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:09:11 -0500
From:	Ben Duncan <ben@...saccounting.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: EIP Errors kernel 2.6.18 .AND hard lockup ...

Ok, I can remove the module so it no longer is loaded ..

It is replicate able, but randomly. Seems to occur when I hammer on
the SATA drive in the system, which is running on a add-on SIL 3112a
controller card.

Anyway, driver is removed, system rebooted, ksyms logged.
I will hammer again on the system to see if it fails ...

Thanks  ...

--
Ben Duncan   - Business Network Solutions, Inc. 336 Elton Road  Jackson MS, 39212
"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"