Date:	Fri, 05 Jan 2007 00:47:27 +0100
From:	emilus <emilus@...eria-m.art.pl>
To:	Pierre Ossman <drzeus-list@...eus.cx>
Cc:	Alex Dubov <oakad@...oo.com>,
	sdhci-devel <sdhci-devel@...t.drzeus.cx>,
	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [Sdhci-devel] sdhci ubuntu problem.

Dnia 03-01-2007, śro o godzinie 22:21 +0100, Pierre Ossman napisał(a):
> emilus wrote:
> > Uff...
> > I just change system back to debian because of other problems with
> > Ubuntu.
> > And suprise ... SD doesn't work! I'm very suprised...
> > There was no problem before. Card reader works with 2GB cards too and
> > everything was fine.
> > So I have installed the newest kernel 2.6.19 without succes.
> > but I found that there is a specific drivers for my TI (in 2.6.19) so I
> >

> Ah... didn't notice that it was a TI controller you had. Then you
> usually need an ugly setpci hack for it to work with sdhci. But the new
> tifm_sd driver is the preferred solution.
>
> > try it. And nothing better... but.
> > when card is inserted in card reader at boot time sth. happen.
> > I attach dmesg with it.
> >

> As you have ndiswrapper rearing its ugly head just above, I would guess
> it starts up your wlan card at interrupt 21 and kills it. I would
> suggest trying without ndiswrapper loaded.
>
> As this is now a tifm_sd related issue, I would recommend that Alex
> Dubov takes over and the list of choice being the kernel mailing list
> (both cc:d).

Ok...
I started fight with tifm driver. I made a 2.6.18 kernel from debian by
debian way with mmc debug enabled and downloaded tifm source v. 0.6.
I made this module separately just by make/make install.
I put

tifm_7xx1
tifm_sd

into /etc/modules.
and everything working perfect.
there is no ndiswrapper problem with irq.

thx for help
ew