Date:	Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:30:13 +0000 (GMT)
From:	Iheanacho Vitus <pride_vitus@...oo.co.uk>
To:	menno@...box.biz
Subject: dear GOD pls i need ur help

my dearest,father

i am vitus by name and i am an orphan raised in the
motherless babies home i never knew my parents till
today as i am talking to you ,pls i need help before i
do some thing that will lead me to my ealy grave i
thank God for those people who have real nice life
they should always thank their God that made a good
way for them not like me that has no trace growing up
to be in the mix of the rejected i shead a lot of
tears as i type this letter i need some one to come
and adopt me i swear i will be a good child and as for
my real parents i hope GOD forgives them where ever
they are ,pls breathen if you recive this letter of my
as an insult pls forgive me it is said that when a man
is in a critical post he will do anything to get out
of it all i need is a fatherly love i have never
experence it before you can call me to know me more
+2348023668365 it is not easy to be alone .... i need
someone to take me out of this motherless home i need
a home i need to be adopted i am 23yrs of age and am
still looking for a job well i hope someone out there
will hear my cry and help.

takecare and Godbless you amen.

vitus iheanacho