Date:	Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:36:52 +0200
From:	Oliver Joa <oliver@...-a.de>
To:	xfs-oss <xfs@....sgi.com>
CC:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Corrupt XFS -Filesystems on new Hardware and Kernel

Hi,

David Chinner wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 06:16:04PM +0200, Oliver Joa wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> since some weeks i try to get my new hardware running:
>>
>> Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU          6300  @ 1.86GHz
>> Intel DP965LT Mainboard
>> Seagate SATA-Harddisk in AHCI-Mode
>>
>> After some hours of running or after some heavy file-i/o
>> (find / | cpio -padm /test) I always get a corrupted
>> XFS-filesystem.

I solved the problem: I made a memtest and found a lot of memory-errors,
then i bought a other brand of memory and everything working fine. The
first memory i used was brandnew. I bought it together with the board
and processor. It was from Kingston. Now i have one from Crucial, which
seems to work fine.

Thanks to everyone for the help

Olli