Date:	Sun,  8 Jul 2007 12:43:41 +0200
From:	"WebLab Help" <help@...ltd.eu>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
CC:	help@...ltd.eu
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Oops in kernel 2.6.22 rc3?=

Hello,

I hope you can help me with the following problem.
One of my systems got some bigger problems, it stops and/or reboots every few days.
Today I was able to make a screenshot of the kernel oops, it's attached to this email. Because I made it via a digital photography and typing it in again it's possible that there are typos in it but I hope everything is fine.
Remarks: It's a new system - I'm unsure if possibly unreliable hardware also can cause Oopses or if Ooopses everytime are caused by errors in the kernel itself. If it's caused by the hardware - is there a chance to get a hint by the oops pointing to the components causing the errors?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards
Stefan Helbing
View attachment "kernel-oops.txt" of type "text/plain" (1516 bytes)