Date:	Sun, 2 Sep 2007 03:23:53 +0200
From:	Oleg Verych <olecom@...wer.upol.cz>
To:	Bj?rn Steinbrink <B.Steinbrink@....de>
Cc:	Willy Tarreau <w@....eu>, Matti Aarnio <matti.aarnio@...iler.org>,
	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [OT] good job guys with the anti-spam !

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 02:39:36AM +0200, Bj?rn Steinbrink wrote:
[]

> Ehrm, you want everyone who wants to start a new thread to:
>
>  - send an email
>  - await response from the mail server
>  - send the same email again as a reply to the first one

No. Send a ticket request and then organize patch bomb with gotten ticket
in `references:' or `in-reply-to'. New discussion thread: be organized
have a pull of tickets, care about what you post, how you post, etc.

Those new posters will get current footer with more info -- no problem.

People in thread need no work at all. Linus, Andrew, Jeff, DaveM etc.
are likely to be in white list with no additional work also.

It's anti-spam thing, but maybe it can be kind of netiquette, which is
forgotten in modern XML Internet world. I didn't live in that time, but
that's my impression. In case if efficient algo/logic will be implemented
it will save CPU power, because all processing is done in header part of
the message and it's a token lookup. Switch on your imagination and
think, what can be done in another way, why not?
____