Date:	Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:16:57 -0600
From:	Matthew Wilcox <matthew@....cx>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-scsi@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Needed: advansys driver testers

I've removed all uses of bus_to_virt[1] and virt_to_bus from the advansys
driver for the narrow card; it's now at the point where I can get 8MB/s
on a parisc machine [2].  But I don't have a wide advansys card, and the code
paths in the driver are very, very different.  I think I know everything
that needs to be done to make it work, but not having a card to test with,
and not being infallible makes life tricky.

So, anyone got a *wide* advansys card that they would like to test with?
Bonus points if you have ethnic hardware to plug it into; something with
an IOMMU like ia64, parisc or sparc64 would be a real bonus.  Or if you
have such a card, and don't want it any more, I'll take it off your hands.

[1] A highly evil interface from the bad old days when machines only had
one bus and no iommus.
[2] 10MHz bus, 8 bits wide ... I'm at 80% bus utilisation, that's not too
shabby.  I've not looked into performance yet, only getting it working.
I've got a scsi analyser, and this seems like a great opportunity to
learn how to use it.

a retrograde step."