Date:	Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:16:38 +0100
From:	Mariusz Kozlowski <m.kozlowski@...land.pl>
To:	Steven Rostedt <rostedt@...dmis.org>
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	RT <linux-rt-users@...r.kernel.org>, Ingo Molnar <mingo@...e.hu>,
	Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>
Subject: Re: 2.6.24-rc7-rt2

Hello,

> We are pleased to announce the 2.6.24-rc7-rt2 tree, which can be
> downloaded from the location:
>
>   http://rt.et.redhat.com/download/

Compiles fine but I run into another problem. On startup kernel oopses
early and this 'oops' loops over and over again on the screen until you
shut down the box. So I can't (easily) capture the output. I tried different
boot_delay values but it seems that it doesn't work as intended. Seems that
it delays only the first printk from oops, then the rest loops over the screen
without delay - again it becomes unreadable. I used my usual config with a bunch
of debug options enabled so that maybe is not real rt system case. Also tried to
bisect it with quilt but that is hard. Lots of patches depends on another patches
so bisection brakes things. I'll look into this tommorow and reply if I get
anything substantial.

I attached my config in case anybody wants to try to reproduce that.

Regards,

	Mariusz

View attachment ".config" of type "text/plain" (41180 bytes)