Date:	Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:23:59 +0100
From:	Stefan Richter <stefanr@...6.in-berlin.de>
To:	Denys Fedoryshchenko <denys@...p.net.lb>
CC:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, peterz@...radead.org
Subject: Re: 2.6.24-rc7 to 2.6.24-rc8 possible regression

Denys Fedoryshchenko wrote:
> No, i am using vanilla kernel. It is one of production machines, and as i
> know screen is not using epoll.

OK, but the trace shows that it is the epoll recursion again.

> I will try to apply on all my production machines this patch. Sorry if it is
> related.

Well, let's hope that the lockdep annotation or whatever other fix gets
into mainline sooner than later.  Which reminds me to test my setup
again which appeared to be able to reproduce the __wake_up recursion on
my command...
--
Stefan Richter