Date:	Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:47:55 +1100
From:	Stephen Rothwell <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>
To:	linux-next@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: linux-next: Tree for March 12

Hi all,

I have created today's linux-next tree at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git
(tar balls at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/sfr/linux-next/).

You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
file in the source.  There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files
in the Next directory.  Between each merge, the tree was built with
allmodconfig for both powerpc and x86_64.

There were a few merge conflicts (trivial) and two build breakages (both
in hand).

We are up to 45 trees, more are welcome (even if they are currently
empty).  The influx of new trees has been underwhelming.  Thanks to those
who have contributed, and to those who haven't, please do.

In particular, I have very few of the architecture trees ....

Status of my local build tests is at
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/.  If maintainers want to
give advice about cross compilers/configs that work, we are always open
to add more builds.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@...b.auug.org.au