Date:	Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:	Chris Rankin <rankincj@...oo.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	gregkh@...e.de
Subject: Re: Linux 2.6.25.10

> Again, if the above information is somehow insufficient as to what
> exactly is fixed in the -stable releases, and anyone has questions about
> how these release announcements are created, please let me know.

Well, for example:

I have only machines with 32 bit CPUS, none of them is hot-pluggable and none has an i915 graphics chip. All my local users are "trusted", nor am I running any multi-threaded Java applications on SMP systems. (I also have no idea what ICM pages are, but they sound jolly impressive!)

And what is "native_read_tscp" all about?

So why am I being "STRONGLY encouraged to upgrade to this release"? (Your emphasis.) Is it because otherwise you're going to sneak up and burn my house down?

Cheers,
Chris