Date:	Sun, 3 Aug 2008 22:03:35 -0700
From:	"Bob van Manen" <bobm75@...il.com>
To:	"Satish Eerpini" <eerpini@...il.com>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Kernel Installer

Hi Satish,

I don't know much about the kernel build process, so I don't know
whether it would work or not.

But you could try running make with the -n option first to see the
commands that are going to be executed.  That way you can figure out
how many files are going to be compiled.

I hope that works for you.

Regards,

bob