Date:	Thu, 7 Aug 2008 21:53:05 -0700
From:	"S K" <nospamnoham@...il.com>
To:	"Zhao Yakui" <yakui.zhao@...el.com>
Cc:	none <aj504@...dent.cs.york.ac.uk>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-acpi@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: cpufreq doesn't seem to work in Intel Q9300

Hi,

I already did the cpufreq.debug thing and it was using the
smi_speedstep driver instread of the acpi_speedstep (or whatever is
the right name).

Alan already told me this is likely an ACPI issue. So, I already sent
the acpidump in a prev email (Aug 3rd 08). I'm don't have access to my
home machine right now. Will send it again later if you can't get my
prev email from the archives.

Is lspci output needed for this?

Thanks,
SK