Date:	Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:02:26 +0200
From:	Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <arekm@...en.pl>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: resume from ram hangs on 2.6.26+ kernels on thinkpad z60m

I'm seeing problems with resume (using s2ram) on thinkpad z60m notebook with
very fresh git kernel (built yesterday). It looks like this - I get screen
resumed with X window running on it, I see mouse pointer but pointer doesn't
react to movement and sysrq keys also don't respond (tried to
umount+sync+reboot via sysrq).

The hangs doesn't always happen but it happens quite often (often enough to
get kmail trashed several times).

The problem is also happening on 2.6.26 kernels (I wasn't testing .26 too
much).

Now I'm back on 2.6.25 where the problem doesn't occur.

I didn't see any reports related  to that on lkml which is bad thing 8)

Any ideas?

linux git config
http://carme.pld-linux.org/~arekm/suspend-config-problematic

2.6.25.15 config:
http://carme.pld-linux.org/~arekm/suspend-config-working

--
Arkadiusz Miƛkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team