Date:	Mon, 22 Sep 2008 06:53:39 +0000
From:	Jarek Poplawski <jarkao2@...il.com>
To:	Badalian Vyacheslav <slavon@...telecom.ru>
Cc:	Denys Fedoryshchenko <denys@...p.net.lb>, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Machine Check Exception Re: NetDev! Please help!

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:17:01AM +0400, Badalian Vyacheslav wrote:
> Jarek Poplawski:
>
> Hello!
> There all requested information.
> I try 2.6.26.5 and again get:
> [143784.513166] CPU 2: Bank 0: 3200004000000800
> [143784.513241] CPU 2: Bank 5: 3200121020080400
> [143784.513241] Kernel panic - not syncing: CPU context corrupt
> [143784.513282] Rebooting in 3 seconds..

Hi,

Actually, I suggested you to read this Machine Check Exception help,
because I think you should first try to test your hardware instead of
sending configs. This type of error isn't usually seen with netdev
bugs.

Since I'm not a hardware expert I added linux-kernel to Cc, and
probably you should do the same (I added it to this one). But, until
you have any better advice I think you should do some long and heavy
testing of your PCs especially for overheating or memory problems.
We can start to analyze other bugs after we are sure the hardware is
OK.

BTW, probably your attachements are too big for the lists and the
message could be dropped. It would be better to add some link to a
server or use bugzilla for this.

Thanks,
Jarek P.