Date:	Sat, 3 Jan 2009 08:52:22 -0800
From:	"Justin P. Mattock" <justinmattock@...il.com>
To:	Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@...il.com>
Cc:	Willy Tarreau <w@....eu>,
Subject: Re: ath9k microwave anomaly

Thanks..
I'll have to look at that and see.
In any case, I still am amazed at how that little box was able to
cause the
Wireless to timeout like it did, especially with the distance apart
they are. Scary but amazing, and also an answer to one of my problems
with wireless I had for a while. :^)

justin P. Mattock

On Jan 3, 2009, at 6:15 AM, "Bastien ROUCARIES" <roucaries.bastien@...il.com