Date:	Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:41:10 +0300
From:	Cyrill Gorcunov <gorcunov@...il.com>
To:	"Metzger, Markus T" <markus.t.metzger@...el.com>
Cc:	"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa@...or.com>, "mingo@...e.hu" <mingo@...e.hu>,
	"harvey.harrison@...il.com" <harvey.harrison@...il.com>,
	"sam@...nborg.org" <sam@...nborg.org>,
	"jaswinderrajput@...il.com" <jaswinderrajput@...il.com>
Subject: Re: [patch 3/5] x86: headers cleanup - ptrace-abi.h

[Metzger, Markus T - Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 08:06:31AM +0000]

Hi Markus,

since it's supposed to be visible by userspace then we
should just remove this CONFIG_X86_PTRACE_BTS so if userspace
app has a reference to ptrace_bts_config but kernel in turn has
this feature turned off -- the uerspace app shouldn't fail
while being compiling.

| >	-hpa

		- Cyrill -