Date:	Thu, 22 Jan 2009 01:10:48 -0500
From:	Mario Kosseifi <mario.kosseifi@...il.com>
To:	linux-pci@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Linus 11.0 open SUSE

I dowloaded 11.0 and installed it on a Dell D 600
It looks great and I love it so far.
But I am trying to access my wireless router to access the interney but I can't
I am new to the Linux world and I might need some help
Any help from yourside will be great
I can side the wireless device on my PC but I think the setup is wrong
or the OS is not reading it right
Thanks,

Mario