Date:	Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:31:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:	A B <spinflipper4@...oo.co.uk>
To:	"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa@...or.com>,
	OGAWA Hirofumi <hirofumi@...l.parknet.co.jp>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Fat64 / exFat fs and Linux

OGAWA Hirofumi wrote:

> Ok, I've put the patchset to,
>
>     http://userweb.kernel.org/~hirofumi/exfat/exfat.tar.gz
>
> exfat/series is patch order to apply, and exfat/patches/* is patches.
>
> It would be temporary place, well, anyway, this is my lastest version.

Thanks for the code, I patched it into 2.6.28.2 and tried it on a 128MB USB
volume filled with many files. The driver correctly read 73% of the files.
Impressive. Looking at the others, they seemed to have what I would call
'alignment problems'.

md5sum: WARNING: 1008 of 3842 computed checksums did NOT match

Cheers,
Max