Date:	Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:13:24 +0800
From:	Sarrah Collins <hugedollarearner@....com>
To:	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Income Unlimited...$3,500 Weekly..No Brainer!

Yes you read it right! $3,500 A WEEK, ONLY IN YOUR
SPARE TIME!

You wouldn't believe me? Then visit our site now!
http://vilasta.com/?SzQPkilJ

There is no way to truly succeed on the Internet without a
program that actually works!

For a limited time, we're offering F*R*E*E positions in our
NEW program, but you need to confirm right away. Everyone
who comes in after you, will go UNDER you, first come,
first serve.

Get your spot here:
www.Zazz.pl/2601

We have reserved a position for you in our program.
But we need you to confirm before we can start
building UNDER YOU.

Here's how it works...

We let you take a F*R*E*E position in our program,
then everyone that takes a position after you, is placed
UNDER you! So while you're taking a look at our
program, we're placing other potential customers
on YOUR team.

This means you could actually have a
PAYING member under you before you even decide
to get started yourself. Talk about a NO BRAINER.
Act fast though, this thing is really cranking. We have
new PAYING customers pouring in daily.

To Your Success,

Mariane Bas
www.Zazz.pl/2601

URGENTLY GO HERE to secure a position at the TOP of my group.
www.Zazz.pl/2601

Unsubscribe:
I apologize for receiving this email at once, if you wish to
be remove in my list please reply here for removal
w/ a blank subject. Thank you for your understanding.