Date:	Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:54:29 +0100
From:	MIT Help Desk <help@....edu>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: UPGRADE YOUR MIT.EDU ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY!!!

Attn. Massachusetts Institute of Technology Email User,

We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital maintainance on
our webmail database. During this process you might have login problems in
signing into your Online account, but to prevent this you have to confirm your
account immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this process, please
might cause a permanent deactivation of your user account from our database to
enable us create more spaces for new users.

VERIFY YOUR MIT.EDU EMAIL ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW:

Name:
MIT E-mail ID:
MIT E-mail Password:
Verify Password:

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your
account details.

Thanks for bearing with us.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Help Desk
Massachusetts Institute of Technology