Date:	Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:27:47 +0900 (JST)
From:	KOSAKI Motohiro <kosaki.motohiro@...fujitsu.com>
To:	Pavel Machek <pavel@....cz>
Cc:	kosaki.motohiro@...fujitsu.com,
	Toshiharu Harada <haradats@...data.co.jp>,
	Tetsuo Handa <penguin-kernel@...ove.SAKURA.ne.jp>,
	jmorris@...ei.org, takedakn@...data.co.jp,
	linux-security-module@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, akpm@...ux-foundation.org
Subject: Re: [TOMOYO #15 0/8] TOMOYO Linux

Hi Pavel,

> >> Last time I looked it included script parser and some
> >> interpretter... Was that solved?
>

> > Are you talking about the interface between
> > userland and kernel regarding string data?
>
> Yes. maybe ioctl() is worse, but I don't think c-like language parser
> in kernel is acceptable.

for just clarification to me.

IIUC, many developers said UNNECESSARY parser is BAD (yes, I also think so),
but nobody said any parser is bad.

Therefore, I think point is that the patch have enough reasonable reason or not.
and, I thought "pavel, good job. you're right" at you oppositing time because
tomoyo did't explain any reason at that time.

However, they changed. the patch description of the "[TOMOYO #15 3/8] Common functions for TOMOYO Linux."
explain the reason.
for me, I feel it's reasonable reason. then I didn't oppose current tomoyo posting.

So, I don't understand which you oppose
   (1) ANY parser is bad.
   (2) current description still don't explain enough reason.

May I ask you?