Date:	Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:04:26 +0100
From:	<info@....co.uk>
To:	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: FW: www.old.co.uk webpage sent to you from jllsmclick43@...il.com

Hi,

jllsmclick43@...il.com  asked us to forward a message to you because they
thought you might be interested in the following page  at www.old.co.uk:

http://www.old.co.uk/products/italian_tailoring.asp

jllsmclick43@...il.com wrote :

Hi friend,

I suspect that email line got your attention...

In fact, I know it got your attention!!

Because it sure gets mine! AND, I'll show you how YOU can get those
same notifications on a daily basis (it's VERY easy)

My good friend John Denton is opening up the doorway to the exact
same, provien marketing System that hundreds of extremely
successful people are already using to receive hundreds of those
$1,000.00 notifications each month.

Go Noww ==> http://hotshorturl.com/uy22

John is looking to help 100 people (one-on-one), explode their home
biased income through the roof!

Let me ask you a couple quick questions...

"How long has it been since you actually received a notification
like that, if ever?" ...

"How long has it been since you have made any REAL *Jing* online,
if ever??"

Here's the thing ... John has a SYSTEM in place that is currently
putting 1,000's of extra drollars into the pockets of countless
nwetpreneuers - just like you - each and every month...

..Again, and again, and again!

SYSTEMS work, PEOPLE fail... It's that simple!!

Here is what I want you to do:

Read John's special report at the link below and then decide for
yourself if you want his help -- I am not going to force you or
twist your arm at all... You can make your own decisions!

Go Noww ==> http://hotshorturl.com/uy22

John is going to show you exactly how he and many of his students
are already making all this extra jing online right now -- and how
YOU will too!!

Don't believe it? Find out for yourself...

Go Noww ==> http://hotshorturl.com/uy22

If you're not making at least $10k/month online already in this day
and age, then you really have no reason not to read John's special
report.

John's goal is to have YOU making a 'Healthy Residual Incrome'
within the next 30days.

Wake up and smell the coffee....

Time is ticking and it isn't going to be this easy to make so much
moniey on the internet forever. Like I said, John is going to show
just 100 people this system (at the time of writing this email to
you, he already has 64 spots filled).

Get it while the gettin's GOOD!

Go Noww ==>  http://hotshorturl.com/uy22

P.S. John already has 64 of 100 of the positions filled... Yes,
they're going fast, so I highly recommend that you take a serious
look at this straight away.. +-

Go Noww ==> http://hotshorturl.com/uy22

Sincerely yours,

joy morein

P.S  If you want  to be "Remove" please reply remove to:

karylmendoza@...ketmail.com

Thank you and God Bless..