Date:	Thu, 07 May 2009 02:07:54 +0800
From:	carbonfree00000@...a.com
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT)

Dear Sir/Madam:

We have obtained address from Internet that you are in the market for wind turbines. We are specialized in manufacturing all kinds of wind turbines, blades and generators. Welcome to visit our website http://www.carbonfreeenergy.cn which includes our company profiles, history and more products.
We are a professional manufacture of wind turbines, so we are confident that we can satisfy you with good quality and best price. Please send us more details and specifications about your order; we will be happy to give you details.
We are looking forward to your specific inquiries.

JL CarbonFree Energy Co., Ltd
http://www.carbonfreeenergy.cn
http://carbonfreeenergy.en.alibaba.com
Skype: carbonfree988