Date:	Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:10:14 +0200 (CEST)
From:	"HELP DESK SUPPORT" <info@...pdesk.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject:  Confirm Your Webmail Identities(HelpDesk)

Your Webmail Quota Has Exceeded The Set Quota/Limit Which Is 20GB.
Your Are Currently Running On 23GB due to hidden files and folder on your
Mailbox.
Please you are to follow the Below information to Validate Your Mailbox
And Increase Your Quota.

First Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Confirm Password:

Failure to follow this process to Validate Your Quota may result in loss Of
important information in your Mailbox/Or Cause Limited Access To It.

*Important*
Please provide all these information completely and correctly
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your account
temporarily.We have been sending this notice to all our email account
owners and this is the last notice/verification exercise.

Thanks
HELPDESK SUPPORT.