Date:	Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:11:12 +0100
From:	Chris Pringle <chris.pringle@...el.com>
To:	Sergej.Stepanov@....de
CC:	scottwood@...escale.com, linuxppc-dev@...ts.ozlabs.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: AW: PowerPC PCI DMA issues (prefetch/coherency?)

Hi Sergej,

I've attached the patch used to fix this issue. Both the patch to
pgtable32.h and head_32.S are required in order to make it work. The
change to pgtable32.h ensures that all pages are marked cache coherent
(results in setting the M bit). The change to head_32.S ensures that the
M bit is not unconditionally masked out - it should only be masked out
if CPU_FTR_NEED_COHERENT is not set.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Chris