Date:	Sun, 16 Aug 2009 23:20:47 -0700
From:	"Justin P. Mattock" <justinmattock@...il.com>
Subject: ohci1396_dma=early nogo on an imac?

Seems the macbook shows the init ohci1394_dma
activating, but using this on an imac has no affects.
is this device supported yet or is this still in the process of being
developed?(event though the imac is 1394 800 port).

At the moment my machine boots up 2.6.30.4 but will not bootup
the latest git. If the early dma option is possible with the imac9,1
I can send out a post with the error, and see if somebody might know.
(but if this isn't possible then Ill take the 40$
for the cable and and spend it on beer)...

Justin P. Mattock