Date:	Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:	kyle@...artin.ca
cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-parisc@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [git patches] parisc for 2.6.32

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009, Kyle McMartin wrote:
<
> Mostly fixes, except for the tracehook stuff...

I don't see how this can be fixes, since I can't recall any parisc pulls
during the merge window.

Yes, there have been parisc changes, but they've all come in through
commits that either were global and people also fixed up parisc while at
it (eg things like "fcntl: add F_[SG]ETOWN_EX"), or they have been build
cleanups where you were cc'd but apparently never even bothered to ack the
change.

So now you come in after the merge window has been closed for over a week,
and want to do a parisc merge?

Tell me why I should take this. Tell me why I shouldn't just wait until
the next merge window (or rather "_you_ should have waited").

I've now had two pull requests just today that made me go "I don't really
see why I should pull this after -rc3 is out".

			Linus