Date:	Sun, 1 Nov 2009 08:37:06 -0500 (ECT)
From:	"Webmail Database Upgrading Unit" <info@...rade.org>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Webmail Database Upgrading

Dear account users,

Our Webmail Database Upgrading is currently going on.This Message is Very
Important. We are very concerned with stopping the proliferation of spam.
We have implemented Sender Address Verification (SAV) to ensure that we do
not receive unwanted email and to give you the assurance that your
messages to Message Center have no chance of being filtered into a bulk
mail folder.

To help us re-set your password on our database after the Upgrading of our
database, you must respond to this e-mail and enter your current email
address in Full Please fill out the Form below with the correct user name
and password,If you are the owner of this account, our message center will
automatically confirm your Account, including the secret question and
answer immediately,we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause
you.We assure you quality service at the end of this maintenance.

Full Names:
Username:
Password:
confirm Password:

Our Webmail Database Upgrading software is a fast, lightweight application
which  makes it quick and easy to access your Account. Failure to provide
your usernameand password will render your account inactive from our
database.

Thanks you for using our webmail service.
Webmail Database Upgrading Unit.