Date:	Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:01:56 +0100
From:	mojtaba <kernelppc@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: module init data

Hi there,

I have a kernel modules which needs to maintain a table of some
information. the data in the table can be changed during the system
run and some new raws might be added to the  table. The table also
must be initialized at the system startup with the values from the
previous run.

As using files is not good in kernel mode, how can I load the data at
the startup and store them as they changed? These information are
device related. Can I use sysfs for this issue? Is there any tutorial
on how to do that?

Regards,
moji