Date:	Sun, 24 Jan 2010 3:09:22 -0500
From:	FBI <fameefurlane@...lnet.ca>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)

 If you know you had been scam before this is an help agent to you This is to let you know that all of you who hod lost money to scammers in africa and usa i let you know that there is an quick opportunity for you all. mostly lottery. my name is FBI brad i assure you that i will do all i can to get it back to you in 3 days okay About your lost money.. an opportunity to get your money back I believe what scam means. i am global scam fither in CA 93535.we have all the global scam computer to trace all scammer name and location okay to cut this short..if you had sent money to africa you have a chance to take 1 of them to courth because 1 of them had been caught.. if you lost money or win deaf lottery contact us quick or chat at yahoo messanger agentmartins70 reply back to this email   scamt60@...il.com