Date:	Thu, 28 Jan 2010 00:13:01 -0500
From:	"FEDEX COURIER COMPANY" <FEDEXCOURIERCOMPANY@...OO.COM>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Good Day Customer

FEDEX COURIER COMPANY
Plot 2356 Palm Groove.
London United Kingdom,
Telephone: +44 7045749893

Good Day Customer.

I am Mr. Tony Brown Of the FedEx Courier Company,I have a
Confirm able bank draft of GBP 500.000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand
Great British Pounds) in your name from the shell Petroleum,
it was deposited the Draft with FED EX COURIER SERVICE,United Kingdom,
I travelled out of the country for my holidays and I
will not retire back until the end of january.

I want you to try all your best and contact the FED EX COURIER
SERVICE as soon as possible to know when you will get this
package to you because of the expiring date.For your
information, I have paid for the security Keeping Fee,Insurance
premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing
that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist
attackin your Country.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to
deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your
country is 50.00 pounds only Delivery Charge Fee of the Courier
Company so far.Again,don't be deceived by any person to pay any
other money except 50.00 pounds you are to pay the
Delivering Charge .I would have paid that but they said no
because they don't know when you will contact them and in case
of demurrage. You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now
for the delivery of your Draft with this below information.

=======================================
Contact Person: Mr. Tony Brown, Email Address:
tonybrownclaims2009@...q.ir Telephone: +44 7045749893
Shipment Code:CPEL/OWN/9876 Parcel Number:EG2272-UK
=======================================

Lastly, You are advice to send the below information to the
Courier
Company so they cross check with the details they have in their
office
before deliver so no mistake would be made.

Your Full Name:......................
Your Sex:............................
Postal address:......................
Occupation:...........................
Direct telephone number:.............

Do send it to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery
and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you
track your package over there and know when it will get to your
address.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Monalisa Wright

Your Info Needed (Call +44 7045749893)