Date:	Mon, 10 May 2010 08:40:26 +0200 (CEST)
From:	Jiri Kosina <jkosina@...e.cz>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [GIT] HID

On Fri, 7 May 2010, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> Linus,
>
> please consider pulling from
>
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jikos/hid.git for-linus
>
> to receive fixes which are destined for 2.6.34 still. Most of them are
> tiny behavior adjustments/fixes to individual hardware-specific drivers,
> but the one from Alan Stern is a crucial fix for bug which prevents
> suspend/resume hang.

Hi,

this seems to have been dropped on the floor for -rc7. Was that
intentional?

All the changes except for Alan's one are pretty much isolated to a tiny
set of particular devices. Still, if you feel that it's too much changes
at this stage, let me know and I'll separate Alan's fix, which we clearly
want for .34 in any case.

> Alan Ott (1):
>       HID: hidraw: fix numbered reports
>
> Alan Stern (1):
>       HID: fix suspend crash by moving initializations earlier
>
> Antonio Ospite (1):
>       HID: sony: fix sony_set_operational_bt
>
> Cory Fields (1):
>       HID: wacom: remove annoying non-error printk
>
> Jiri Kosina (1):
>       HID: ntrig: explain firmware quirk
>
> Rafi Rubin (3):
>       HID: ntrig: Emit TOUCH with DOUBLETAP for single touch
>       HID: ntrig: TipSwitch for single touch mode touch.
>       HID: ntrig: Remove unused macro, TripleTap and QuadTap
>
> Raphaƫl Doursenaud (1):
>       HID: add support for cymotion master solar keyboard
>
> Stephane Chatty (1):
>       HID: fix N-trig touch panel with recent firmware
>
>  drivers/hid/hid-cherry.c      |    1 +
>  drivers/hid/hid-core.c        |   10 ++----
>  drivers/hid/hid-ids.h         |    1 +
>  drivers/hid/hid-sony.c        |    2 +-