Date:	Mon, 14 Jun 2010 00:37:43 -0600
From:	Jeffrey Merkey <jeffmerkey@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: 4K Pageable Stacks a MUST

What I am talking about here is setting up the page fault handler to
map an extra 4K when the stack runs off the end then freeing the page
when the stack shrinks and create a 16K max window.  Would fix some
issues.  Based upon what I saw in NetWare 16K seems to be about as big
as you would ever need and you could still use 4K for most things.
Doing stack probes is braindead and the problem is getting worse from
what I have seen on newer distros.

Jeff