Date:	Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:13:41 +0200 (CEST)
From:	"WESTERN UNION CENTER" <info@....com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;

Attention,

We wish to inform you that the United Nations Organization (UN) has taking
over the Inheritance/Winning payment issue in which you presently have
with your transaction agents. Your funds was withdrawn by UN on your
behalf based on the fact that you where subjected to too many process that
will make you spend more money before receiving your funds.

Your Inheritance/Winning payment was paid out to the United Nations
Organization, and they have succeeded in depositing your funds with us.
They have ordered Western Union to take full responsibility in the
transfer process of your funds, and we have received your application for
the first installment of $5,600 USD from the total amount of $380,000.00
USD, Three
Hundred And Eighty Thousand United States Dollars.

For some security reasons ,we need you to reconfirm your personal data's

Full Names**
Contact Address**
Country**
Occupation**
Telephone Number**
Age**

before receiving the MTCN for the first installment, and we will email you
others after 24 hours of receiving each payment.

Yours truly
Dr. Phillip Morgan
E-mail: wcn.paymentcenter@...il.com