Date:	Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:45:33 +0100
From:	Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG <s.priebe@...fihost.ag>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
CC:	s.priebe@...fihost.ag
Subject: general protection fault: 0000 [#1] SMP in 2.6.32.27?

Hi list,

since a few weeks we have server system which crashes from time to time.
We then upgraded from vanilla 2.6.32.22 to 2.6.32.27 but the same
crashes are still happening. We also replaced the whole hardware (except
the disks) still the same crash.

The system itself is just a normal LAMP system nothing special.

Here is what i got via netconsole from each crash (i hope to use pastbin
is OK):
http://pastebin.com/hNd15E8K

Please CC me in each mail.

Thanks and regards,