Date:	Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:54:13 +0900
From:	Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@...sung.com>
To:	'Mark Brown' <broonie@...nsource.wolfsonmicro.com>,
	'Russell King' <rmk@....linux.org.uk>
Cc:	'Takashi Iwai' <tiwai@...e.de>,
	'Stephen Rothwell' <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>,
	linux-next@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	'Jassi Brar' <jassi.brar@...sung.com>
Subject: RE: linux-next: manual merge of the sound tree with the s5p tree

Happy New year everyone :-)

Firstly, thanks for Russell and Mark.

Hmm...
I thought it's very simple, but it is not. Because needs some peoples'
another work :-(

Anyway, so I decided that will drop/change some commits which occur conflict
between sound tree and build error in my tree. Already discussed about that
with Jassi and he agreed.

Then if possible, will send remained small stuff to Linus during -rc.

Thank you so much again ;-)

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@...sung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.