Date:	Wed, 29 Dec 2010 21:13:52 +0530 (IST)
From:	"United Nations (#111091)" <notice@...scap.org>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Your File Number:UN-0712

***********************
This message has been scanned by the InterScan for CSC SSM and found to be free of known security risks.
***********************

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am writing to confirm the fact if you are (DEAD) or (ALIVE) and failure
to reply back in the next 72hrs simply means what Mrs. Monica Chang said
was right that you are dead. Dr. Jim Long has agreed to close your file,
based on the payment of $317.00dollars required for the File Activation
Fee for CCTB-online transfer.

Your E-mail address prize won , with file Number (UN-0712)  payment
donation of Two Million Dollars ($2,000.000.00) form United Nations Cash
Grant/Donation for your own personal, education and business development
for Next Year 2011 Cash Prize.

But we have not closed your file yet as we want to find out if you are
dead or not, so if you are still (ALIVE) you are advice in your own best
interest to reply back in less than 72hrs.

Contact our Director General for File Activation with below E-mail address=
Barr. Goodluck S. Alin
Email:2011-cashpayment@...ervicecam.com

PAYMENT DETAILS
File Number: UN-0712/ (Prize won date 06 march 2010)
Password Pin: #7657! 900
UN/IMF Pin: 00000100107.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Lipi Begum
UNITED NATIONS ASIA SECRETARY GENERAL
Tell-(+855-978-939-706)

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Wijeya Newspapers Ltd : 2010