Date:	Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:14:26 +0700
From:	CLIENT HELP <pagalav@...n.edu>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: RE; Notice!!! Your Account Expires in 24 Hours

Dear University Staff/Student

This message is from University Webamil upgrade Service department,
messaging center to all subscribers/webmail users. We are currently
upgrading our data base and e-mail center due to an unusual activities
identified in our email system. We are deleting all unused Webmail
Accounts.

If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online
experience and update your records you will not run into any future
problems with the online service Failure to update your records will
result in account suspension.You are required to verify your webmail
account by confirming your Webmail identity.

This will prevent your Webmailnaccount from been closed during this exercise.

In order to confirm you Web-Mail identity, you are to provide aand

First Name:
Last Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:

http://www.my3q.com/survey/355/zdfd/40056.phtml

*Important*
Please provide all these information completely and correctly
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your account
temporarily.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect
you and your Email Account. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks for your time
Webmail Service Help desk®
© Copyright All rights reserved