Date:	Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:24:27 +0100
From:	"Pamela Robinette" <pamela@...iterraneanrecipes.org>
To:	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: stillhq.com feedback

Hi, my name is Pamela and I'm one of stillhq.com readers.

I'd like to thank you for the excellent information I've found
on stillhq.com, It's always a great pleasure to read your articles
and I count to become a loyal reader.

I live in Burr Ridge, IL where I try to increase the awareness on
healthy eating among my family and friends.

I'm diabetic and figured you might be interested in including
a guest article for stillhq.com about a new study stating that
fish cooking methods have a role in preserving its health benefits.

Article in form of a little guide with my secret fish recipe to help
your readers to experience with this topic and perhaps discuss
the topic at hand.

Please, take a minute to consider this; any support to spread information
that increase the awareness on healthy eating would be appreciated.

With your support we can educate the public about the dangers of
unhealthy cooking techniques and hopefully save some life.

Either way, thanks for reading and keep posting your excellent
information on stillhq.com.

Hope you a good week.
Sincerely
Pamela Robinette