Date:	Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:45:53 +0600
From:	UNITED NATIONS <robin@...l.ranksitt.net>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ((((INFORMATION))))

How are you?

We happily announce to you the draw of the United Nations programs held on the
11th January, 2011 in Nigeria. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:
564 75600545 188. You have been compensated with the sum of
$500,000.00 USD and
payment will be remitted to you via western union money transfer.

USD$5,000 has already be send to you since last week but we were unable to
give you the information on phone for the past days but due to bad network
here, So we decided to send you the details via email today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00.

MTCN : 782 543 4236
SENDER'S NAME: MARYLIN JOHNSON
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
ANSWER:WE TRUST