Date:	Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:14:53 -0600 (CST)
From:	Christoph Lameter <cl@...ux.com>
To:	Peter Kruse <pk@...eap.com>
cc:	eric.dumazet@...il.com, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: I have a blaze of 353 page allocation failures, all alike

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011, Peter Kruse wrote:

> > messages itself not how the kernel booted up.
>
> I see, the boot messages of the boot after those failures is included,
> I thought that would be ok.. anyways, included the boot messages.

Oww. A large number of additional higher order allocations from iptables.
Order 6. But still only partial boot message. I need to see the memory
layout discovered by the kernel and for that I need the early boot messages.

Also since this is 2.6.32: Could you upgrade to the latest which is
2.6.32.28? There may be a fix in there for your problem.

Download attachment "kern.log.2.gz" of type "APPLICATION/X-GZIP" (12737 bytes)