Date:	Wed, 16 Mar 2011 02:25:09 +0200
From:	Maxim Levitsky <maximlevitsky@...il.com>
To:	Andrew Morton <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	James Bottomley <James.Bottomley@...senPartnership.com>,
	FUJITA Tomonori <fujita.tomonori@....ntt.co.jp>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, oakad@...oo.com
Subject: Re: [PATH 0/4] Memstick patches for 2.6.39

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 14:04 -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:00:10 +0200
> Maxim Levitsky <maximlevitsky@...il.com> wrote:

> > > Any update?
> >
> > Any update?
> >

> I'm hoping that Alex will soon have time to (re)review these patches.
Andrew Morton, I am so glad to hear something, really was frustrated to
see no responses, really thanks.

Alex already did gave green light for these patches, and they are pretty
much unchanged from that point, except trivial adoptions of changes in
scatterlist code.

Both drivers I send are completely standalone, patch just adds the .c
and .h file.

And I add few functions to scatterlist.c, which is more or less agreed.
(If some of these functions don't fit there, I can just put in in the
driver locally).

It is very important to me to merge that code now.
There is absolutely to risk of regressions, I don't touch any code
there.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
	Maxim Levitsky