Date:	Sat, 19 Mar 2011 06:26:45 +0100
From:	"Mr.Pt. Lee" <infobank8@....com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hello

Hello

It is understandable that you might be a bit apprehensive because you do not know, but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.

I am Mr P. Lee of South Korea, happily married with children, and I am Director of Hang Seng Bank Ltd., in charge of the International Remittance Department. I have a confidential business proposal for you. I need you to assist me in implementing a business project from Hong Kong to your country. It is the transfer of large sums of money. Everything about this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please try to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.

After funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we will share in proportion to both of us agreed. I prefer you to me on my private e-mail address (petercleejp@...oo.cn) and then after that I will give you more information about this operation. If you're interested, send me the following urgently:

1st Names and surnames
2nd Occupation
3rd Private phone number
4th Current contact address

Please, if you do not want to delete this e-mail and do not hunt, because I am putting my career and life of my family at stake with this venture. Although nothing ventured nothing gained.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mr.Pt. Lee
Hang Seng Bank Limited
Hong Kong. () Asian