Date:	Sat, 19 Mar 2011 13:41:15 +0100
From:	Piotr Hosowicz <piotr@...owicz.com>
To:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: No networking since git3

Hello,

I wrote lately, the problem persists, that's why I write again. I tested
git7 just now and it still does not work.

What are the the symptoms? Straight after booting (Debian 6) mii-tool
shows no link for the NICs. I attach ethtool eth0 output from this
moment, also a good boot with git3 marked as GOOD. I attach also lspci
output, with -vv and with no options.

I tried to bisect the kernel from Linus GIT, but the more I tried the
less I understood. Desperately I riped mii.c and r8169.c from git3,
packed into git6 kernel, built to see that this does not work either.

Please, help.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz
--
"[Oleksy] dotknął naszych domów, naszych żon, naszych dzieci,
naszych psów, naszych ŚWINEK MORSKICH, on po prostu wkroczył

View attachment "eth0.et.BAD.txt" of type "text/plain" (555 bytes)

View attachment "eth0.et.GOOD.txt" of type "text/plain" (887 bytes)

View attachment "lspci.txt" of type "text/plain" (2205 bytes)

View attachment "lspci-vv.txt" of type "text/plain" (33006 bytes)