Date:	Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:14:15 (GMT)
From:	  "w0rk4u0nline@....com" <w0rk4u0nline@....com>
To:	  "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Are you looking for additional income online?

Would you like to earn an extra Income? $200-$500
Every Day? for just 15 to 45 minutes work? You could
quit your job and make double the money at home
working for yourself..

Online Typist Workers Needed Worldwide!

I would personally like to invite you to become part of our
team doing work-at-home data entry. We have guided thousands
of team members to success using our new type of data-entry job
called Global Data Entry. Some members are currently making
$300 - $2000 and more per day, we have been dealing with online
data entry for over 7 years.

Once you become a via member, you will have exclusive access to
legitimate data entry opportunities life time. Forms are just
1-3 pages and take only a few minutes to complete. You will
be in control and they will pay you directly via direct deposit,
PayPal or check. Earnings are paid every 2 weeks.

Be a member by clicking "JOIN NOW" button here:
http://virl.ws/VISIT-US/CLICK-HERE

Once you have signed up with our program, we will provide you
with complete guidance and tutorials on exactly how to do these
different job tasks and to make this work for you, especially the
easiest way to downloads files with WEB Colleagues Program
to send you in your email account.

It is possible to quit your job for the first used 3 days, how much
more if you work hardly 8 hours a day. This is what you have been
waiting for! don't hesitate to grab this big opportunities, just try
it and I can guarantee you 100% you'll enjoy it.

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE GO TO:
http://virl.ws/VISIT-US/CLICK-HERE

God Bless from a very satisfied member

Sincerely,
Stephanie Ford

To unsubscribe please email me back in subject line "REMOVE"
so that I can immediately remove your email for future updates.
Thank You!